At Reef Beauties, we guarantee live arrival and survival of livestock up to 5 days after delivery of your order. We hand-pick the specimens that we ship for their health and quality; as long as they are acclimated properly (please refer to our Acclimation Guide) and are compatible with your system, your fish will do very well in your tank. However, if anything doesn't make it within 5 days, we will simply issue a refund at our discretion to your original payment method.
The following criteria MUST BE MET in order for you to be eligible for our guarantee:
- You must be present to receive your shipment on the first delivery attempt.
- You must begin acclimating your fish immediately upon receiving the shipment; we highly recommend using the method in the provided Acclimation Guide.
- You must email us a clear photo of the deceased fish, dry and out of water and on a clean surface, within the 5 day guarantee period (begins with delivery of the order). This is the only way for us to know that it's actually dead, so if the photo doesn't clearly prove death, we may ask for a short video. Please email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line.
Our guarantee DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Livestock not received upon the first delivery attempt
- Fish with an "expert" care-level. We can only offer a guarantee of live arrival for "expert" fish because some of these species do not handle stress from environmental conditions (such as water quality or even the landscape of your tank) well, or because they have specialized feeding requirements. Some fish are simply difficult to care for and have too many factors that we cannot guarantee.
- Livestock that died as a result of incompatibility with other tank mates
- Livestock that died with no photos.
- Shipping charges
DeliveryFor the health of the fish, we require someone to be present to sign for and receive the package.
We only collect California sales tax for orders shipping within California.
Pricing and Typographical Errors
In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typo or error in pricing information from our suppliers, our store reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for a product listed at the incorrect price. Our store reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders whether or not your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. If you have already been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
As we are selling live animals, we cannot accept returns of livestock for any reason. However, we do guarantee the live arrival and survival of your livestock for up to five days upon delivery of your order.
Our platform is encrypted and secure to protect your personal information. When you purchase from our website, you must provide information such as your name, email, credit card, address, and phone number. We solely use this information to personalize your shopping experience, keep you informed of new items and promotions, and ship your orders. We will not sell your information to any third party.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this website, including text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly, and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Reef Beauties. You may use content on this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of materials on this website may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.